Creating a search profile
To create your profile, go to the Homepage, enter a city or a neighborhood and click on “Search”, fill in the short registration form and click on “Create profile”. For more details, you can check Discovering Easyroommate.
Flatmates with no profile description or profile picture are less likely to find their room with us. The more information you reveal the better the chance of finding a suitable room.
- Location where you want to live
- What you are looking for
- Something about you as a description
- Who you are. Age, gender, employment status, where are you from, what are your interests, why are you moving?
- What you are looking for. Room size, single or double, furnished or unfurnished, amenities and facilities available, etc.
- Where specifically would you like to live.
- Who would you like to share with. Age group, gender, employment status, interests, would you prefer somewhere quiet, a family home or a party house etc.
If you wish to edit your profile, your description, you moving date or change the city, check our article Editing my profile.